SIMS proceedings paper
A surface-ionization method of detection of a neutral component of indium sputtering under bombardment by cluster ions
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 147–149, January 2013
How to Cite
Morozov, S. N. and Rasulev, U. Kh. (2013), A surface-ionization method of detection of a neutral component of indium sputtering under bombardment by cluster ions. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 147–149. doi: 10.1002/sia.4911
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!