SIMS proceedings paper
Sputtering of a coarse-grained benzene and Ag(111) crystals by large Ar clusters – effect of impact angle and cohesive energy
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 27–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Rzeznik, L., Paruch, R., Garrison, B. J. and Postawa, Z. (2013), Sputtering of a coarse-grained benzene and Ag(111) crystals by large Ar clusters – effect of impact angle and cohesive energy. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 27–30. doi: 10.1002/sia.4934
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Chemistry Division of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0910564
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!