SIMS proceedings paper
Sputtering of silicon by low-energy oxygen bombardment studied by MD simulations
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 356–359, January 2013
How to Cite
Philipp, P., Wirtz, T. and Kieffer, J. (2013), Sputtering of silicon by low-energy oxygen bombardment studied by MD simulations. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 356–359. doi: 10.1002/sia.4936
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!