Paper published as part of the ECASIA 2011 special issue.
ECASIA special issue paper
Is quantitative chemical derivatization XPS of plasma deposited organic coatings a valid analytical procedure?†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: European Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis – ECASIA'11
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1135–1140, August 2012
How to Cite
Girard-Lauriault, P.-L., Dietrich, P., Gross, T. and Unger, W. E. S. (2012), Is quantitative chemical derivatization XPS of plasma deposited organic coatings a valid analytical procedure?. Surf. Interface Anal., 44: 1135–1140. doi: 10.1002/sia.4947
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!