SIMS proceedings paper
Quantitative elemental analysis of photovoltaic Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films using MCs+ clusters
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 434–436, January 2013
How to Cite
Kaufmann, K., Wahl, S., Meyer, S. and Hagendorf, C. (2013), Quantitative elemental analysis of photovoltaic Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films using MCs+ clusters. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 434–436. doi: 10.1002/sia.4950
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!