SIMS proceedings paper
Mass spectrometry imaging of freeze-dried membrane phospholipids of dividing Tetrahymena pyriformis
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 211–214, January 2013
How to Cite
Lanekoff, I., Phan, N. TN., Van Bell, C. T., Winograd, N., Sjövall, P. and Ewing, A. G. (2013), Mass spectrometry imaging of freeze-dried membrane phospholipids of dividing Tetrahymena pyriformis. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 211–214. doi: 10.1002/sia.5017
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!