SIMS proceedings paper
TiN/STO/TiN MIMcaps nanolayers on silicon characterized by SIMS and AFM
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 394–397, January 2013
How to Cite
Barozzi, M., Iacob, E., van den Berg, J.A., Reading, M.A., Adelmann, C., Popovici, M., Tielens, H. and Bersani, M. (2013), TiN/STO/TiN MIMcaps nanolayers on silicon characterized by SIMS and AFM. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 394–397. doi: 10.1002/sia.5038
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!