SIMS proceedings paper
Characterization of 31 nonperiodic layers of alternate SiO2/Nb2O5 on glass for optical filters by SIMS, XRR, and ellipsometry
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 490–493, January 2013
How to Cite
Schiffmann, K. I. and Vergöhl, M. (2013), Characterization of 31 nonperiodic layers of alternate SiO2/Nb2O5 on glass for optical filters by SIMS, XRR, and ellipsometry. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 490–493. doi: 10.1002/sia.5046
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!