SIMS proceedings paper
Time-of-Flight SIMS depth profiling and imaging of the interface of Al contact to n-type 4H silicon carbide
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 381–385, January 2013
How to Cite
Rogowski, J. and Kubiak, A. (2013), Time-of-Flight SIMS depth profiling and imaging of the interface of Al contact to n-type 4H silicon carbide. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 381–385. doi: 10.1002/sia.5051
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N N209 340337
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!