SIMS proceedings paper
Organic depth profiling of C60 and C60/phthalocyanine layers using argon clusters
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 163–166, January 2013
How to Cite
Mouhib, T., Poleunis, C., Möllers, R., Niehuis, E., Defrance, P., Bertrand, P. and Delcorte, A. (2013), Organic depth profiling of C60 and C60/phthalocyanine layers using argon clusters. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 163–166. doi: 10.1002/sia.5052
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- European Community. Grant Number: CP-TP 200613-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!