SIMS proceedings paper
New sample holder geometry for high precision isotope analyses
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 553–556, January 2013
How to Cite
Peres, P., Kita, N. T., Valley, J. W., Fernandes, F. and Schuhmacher, M. (2013), New sample holder geometry for high precision isotope analyses. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 553–556. doi: 10.1002/sia.5061
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!