SIMS proceedings paper
Focused ion beam–SIMS oxygen assay of the surface of titanium alloys prepared by the shot peening process
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 575–578, January 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, M., Jackson, M., Hutson, G. and Chater, R. J. (2013), Focused ion beam–SIMS oxygen assay of the surface of titanium alloys prepared by the shot peening process. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 575–578. doi: 10.1002/sia.5068
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!