SIMS proceedings paper
Development of gas cluster ion beam irradiation system with an orthogonal acceleration TOF instrument
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 522–524, January 2013
How to Cite
Ichiki, K., Tamura, J., Seki, T., Aoki, T. and Matsuo, J. (2013), Development of gas cluster ion beam irradiation system with an orthogonal acceleration TOF instrument. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 522–524. doi: 10.1002/sia.5092
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!