Solid luminescent CdSe-thiolated porous phosphate heterostructures. Application in fingermark detection in different surfaces
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 612–618, February 2013
How to Cite
Algarra, M., Jiménez-Jiménez, J., Miranda, M. S., Campos, B. B., Moreno-Tost, R., Rodriguez-Castellón, E. and Esteves da Silva, J. C. G. (2013), Solid luminescent CdSe-thiolated porous phosphate heterostructures. Application in fingermark detection in different surfaces. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 612–618. doi: 10.1002/sia.5100
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!