SIMS proceedings paper
The Storing Matter technique applied to Alq3: influence of the collector material and the sputter-deposition energy on fragmentation
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 537–540, January 2013
How to Cite
Becker, N., Wirtz, T. and Migeon, H.-N. (2013), The Storing Matter technique applied to Alq3: influence of the collector material and the sputter-deposition energy on fragmentation. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 537–540. doi: 10.1002/sia.5125
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!