Design and FESEM/EDX investigation of functional magnetic nanocomposite particles
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 705–714, March 2013
How to Cite
Behrens, S., Dinjus, E., Essig, S., Gorschinski, A. and Habicht, W. (2013), Design and FESEM/EDX investigation of functional magnetic nanocomposite particles. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 705–714. doi: 10.1002/sia.5145
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!