SIMS proceedings paper
Novel method to prepare biological samples using powerful magnets on TOF-SIMS analysis
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 248–250, January 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C.-C., Chen, C.-N., Lin, W.-J., Lo, T.-Y., Lei, S.-L. and Mai, F.-D. (2013), Novel method to prepare biological samples using powerful magnets on TOF-SIMS analysis. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 248–250. doi: 10.1002/sia.5148
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!