Special issue article
Study of the self-assembling of n-octylphosphonic acid layers on aluminum oxide from ethanolic solutions
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1435–1440, October 2013
How to Cite
Hauffman, T., Hubin, A. and Terryn, H. (2013), Study of the self-assembling of n-octylphosphonic acid layers on aluminum oxide from ethanolic solutions. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1435–1440. doi: 10.1002/sia.5150
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!