Photoelectron spectroscopic studies of the formation of hydroxyapatite films on titanium pretreated with etidronic acid
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 742–750, March 2013
How to Cite
Gao, F. and Sherwood, P. M. A. (2013), Photoelectron spectroscopic studies of the formation of hydroxyapatite films on titanium pretreated with etidronic acid. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 742–750. doi: 10.1002/sia.5151
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!