Influence of deposition pressure on hydrogenated amorphous carbon films prepared by d.c.-pulse plasma chemical vapor deposition
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 800–804, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Shi, J., Xia, R. and Geng, Z. (2013), Influence of deposition pressure on hydrogenated amorphous carbon films prepared by d.c.-pulse plasma chemical vapor deposition. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 800–804. doi: 10.1002/sia.5162
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51005110, 11104126
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20096204120002
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090450846
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!