SIMS proceedings paper
Origin of differences between MCs+ and MCs2+ SIMS depth profiles
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XVIII, Riva Del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 18 - 23, 2011
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 101–102, January 2013
How to Cite
Miyamoto, T., Numao, S., Hasegawa, T. and Karen, A. (2013), Origin of differences between MCs+ and MCs2+ SIMS depth profiles. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 101–102. doi: 10.1002/sia.5163
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!