Solid-state bonding of silicone elastomer to glass by vacuum oxygen plasma, atmospheric plasma, and vacuum ultraviolet light treatment
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 817–822, April 2013
How to Cite
Yamamoto, T. (2013), Solid-state bonding of silicone elastomer to glass by vacuum oxygen plasma, atmospheric plasma, and vacuum ultraviolet light treatment. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 817–822. doi: 10.1002/sia.5170
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!