Special issue article
Investigation of dealloying by ultra-high-resolution nanotomography
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1548–1552, October 2013
How to Cite
Hashimoto, T., Curioni, M., Zhou, X., Mancuso, J., Skeldon, P. and Thompson, G. E. (2013), Investigation of dealloying by ultra-high-resolution nanotomography. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1548–1552. doi: 10.1002/sia.5176
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!