Effect of low current density electrochemical oxidation on the properties of carbon fiber-reinforced epoxy resin composites
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 937–942, May 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X., Zhi, J., Chen, L., Huang, J. and Zhang, Y. (2013), Effect of low current density electrochemical oxidation on the properties of carbon fiber-reinforced epoxy resin composites. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 937–942. doi: 10.1002/sia.5185
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!