Anti-corrosion properties of bis(benzimidazole) derivatives for N80 steel in H2S solution
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 949–954, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Zhang, Y., Yin, X. and Qian, J. (2013), Anti-corrosion properties of bis(benzimidazole) derivatives for N80 steel in H2S solution. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 949–954. doi: 10.1002/sia.5187
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Chinese National Science Fund. Grant Number: NO.21176030
- Liaoning Provincial Office of Education for Innovation Team. Grant Number: NO.2009R02
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!