Special issue article
Early stages during localized corrosion of AA2024 TEM specimens in chloride environment
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1619–1625, October 2013
How to Cite
Malladi, S. R. K., Xu, Q., Tichelaar, F. D., Zandbergen, H. W., Hannour, F., Mol, J. M. C. and Terryn, H. (2013), Early stages during localized corrosion of AA2024 TEM specimens in chloride environment. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1619–1625. doi: 10.1002/sia.5193
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!