Evaluation of robustness to surface conditions of the target factor analysis method for determining the dielectric function from reflection electron energy loss spectra: Application to GaAs
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 985–992, June 2013
How to Cite
Jin, H., Shinotsuka, H., Yoshikawa, H., Iwai, H., Arai, M., Tanuma, S. and Tougaard, S. (2013), Evaluation of robustness to surface conditions of the target factor analysis method for determining the dielectric function from reflection electron energy loss spectra: Application to GaAs. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 985–992. doi: 10.1002/sia.5196
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!