Evaluation of physicochemical properties of a new group of SiO2/silane/POSS hybrid materials
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 998–1007, June 2013
How to Cite
Ciesielczyk, F., Szwarc-Rzepka, K. and Jesionowski, T. (2013), Evaluation of physicochemical properties of a new group of SiO2/silane/POSS hybrid materials. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 998–1007. doi: 10.1002/sia.5199
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!