Special issue article
In-situ characterization of aqueous-based hafnium oxide hydroxide sulfate thin films
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
How to Cite
Flynn, B., Kim, D., Clark, B. L., Telecky, A., Arnadottir, L., Szanyi, J., Keszler, D. A. and Herman, G. S. (2013), In-situ characterization of aqueous-based hafnium oxide hydroxide sulfate thin films. Surf. Interface Anal.. doi: 10.1002/sia.5205
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!