Special issue article
Composition and emission characterization and computational simulation of silicon rich oxide films obtained by LPCVD
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: This issue includes papers from Surface Analysis 2012, 19–22 June 2012, Richland, Washington, USA
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 216–223, April 2014
How to Cite
Aceves-Mijares, M., Espinosa-Torres, N. D., Flores-Gracia, F., González-Fernández, A. A., López-Estopier, R., Román-López, S., Pedraza, G., Domínguez, C., Morales, A. and Falcony, C. (2014), Composition and emission characterization and computational simulation of silicon rich oxide films obtained by LPCVD. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 216–223. doi: 10.1002/sia.5212
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!