Special issue article
FSW of T joints in overlap configuration: process optimization in joining dissimilar aluminium alloys for the aeronautic application
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1631–1637, October 2013
How to Cite
Ciliberto, S., Astarita, A. and Squillace, A. (2013), FSW of T joints in overlap configuration: process optimization in joining dissimilar aluminium alloys for the aeronautic application. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1631–1637. doi: 10.1002/sia.5214
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!