Special issue article
Manufacturing of innovative components formed using SPF processes and filled with aluminum metal foams
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1638–1642, October 2013
How to Cite
Astarita, A., Carrino, L., Franchitti, S., Langella, A. and Paradiso, V. (2013), Manufacturing of innovative components formed using SPF processes and filled with aluminum metal foams. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1638–1642. doi: 10.1002/sia.5215
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!