Special issue article
Microstructure and corrosion behaviour of low copper 7xxx aluminium alloy
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1604–1609, October 2013
How to Cite
Cassell, A., Thompson, G. E., Zhou, X., Afseth, A., Dunlop, H., Kulas, M.-A., Peguet, L. and Scamans, G. (2013), Microstructure and corrosion behaviour of low copper 7xxx aluminium alloy. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1604–1609. doi: 10.1002/sia.5226
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- LATEST2 Programme Grant
- Advanced Metallic Systems Doctoral Training Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!