Special issue article
Stress corrosion cracking behaviour of conventional and innovative aluminium alloys for aeronautic applications
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Aluminium Surface Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1610–1618, October 2013
How to Cite
Astarita, A., Bitondo, C., Squillace, A., Armentani, E. and Bellucci, F. (2013), Stress corrosion cracking behaviour of conventional and innovative aluminium alloys for aeronautic applications. Surf. Interface Anal., 45: 1610–1618. doi: 10.1002/sia.5234
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!