Special issue article
In situ SEM and ToF-SIMS analysis of IgG conjugated gold nanoparticles at aqueous surfaces
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: This issue includes papers from Surface Analysis 2012, 19–22 June 2012, Richland, Washington, USA
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 224–228, April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, L., Zhu, Z., Yu, X.-Y., Rodek, E., Saraf, L., Thevuthasan, T. and Cowin, J. P. (2014), In situ SEM and ToF-SIMS analysis of IgG conjugated gold nanoparticles at aqueous surfaces. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 224–228. doi: 10.1002/sia.5252
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Department of Energy (DOE) Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences. Grant Number: KC-0301020-16248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!