Applying diamond like carbon layer on carbon/carbon composites and its effect on the deposition of hydroxyapatite coating
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 24–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Li, H., Song, Q., Li, K., Lu, J., Zhang, Y., Hampshire, J. and Li, W. (2014), Applying diamond like carbon layer on carbon/carbon composites and its effect on the deposition of hydroxyapatite coating. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 24–29. doi: 10.1002/sia.5341
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51202194
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011 M501473
- State Key Laboratory of Solidification Processing (NWPU). Grant Number: 11-BZ-2012
- 111 project of china. Grant Number: B08040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!