Depth profiling of Irganox-3114 nanoscale delta layers in a matrix of Irganox-1010 using conventional Cs+ and O2+ ion beams
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Chakraborty, B.R., Shard, A.G., Dalai, M.K. and Sehgal, G. (2014), Depth profiling of Irganox-3114 nanoscale delta layers in a matrix of Irganox-1010 using conventional Cs+ and O2+ ion beams. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/sia.5343
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- CSIR, Govt. of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!