Effects of band offset and doping concentration on the photovoltaic properties of n-β-FeSi2/p-Si and p-β-FeSi2/n-Si heterojunction solar cells
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: This issue includes papers from Surface Analysis 2012, 19–22 June 2012, Richland, Washington, USA
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 248–253, April 2014
How to Cite
Xu, J. and Yang, Y. (2014), Effects of band offset and doping concentration on the photovoltaic properties of n-β-FeSi2/p-Si and p-β-FeSi2/n-Si heterojunction solar cells. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 248–253. doi: 10.1002/sia.5405
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!