Paper published as part of the ECASIA 2013 special issue.
ECASIA special issue paper
XPS and AES sputter-depth profiling at surfaces of biocompatible passivated Ti-based alloys: concentration quantification considering chemical effects†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: European Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis - ECASIA'13
Volume 46, Issue 10-11, pages 683–688, October-November 2014
How to Cite
2014), XPS and AES sputter-depth profiling at surfaces of biocompatible passivated Ti-based alloys: concentration quantification considering chemical effects, Surf. Interface Anal., 10-11, pages 683–688, doi: 10.1002/sia.5437, , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!