Paper published as part of the ECASIA 2013 special issue.
ECASIA special issue paper
Engineering the surface chemistry of porous polymers by click chemistry and evaluating the interface properties by Raman spectroscopy and electrochromatography†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: European Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis - ECASIA'13
Volume 46, Issue 10-11, pages 1009–1013, October-November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Engineering the surface chemistry of porous polymers by click chemistry and evaluating the interface properties by Raman spectroscopy and electrochromatography, Surf. Interface Anal., 10-11, pages 1009–1013, doi: 10.1002/sia.5493, , , , , (
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!