Paper published as part of the ECASIA 2013 special issue.
ECASIA special issue paper
The use of argon cluster bombardment for the surface preparation of paint cross-sections for analysis by ToF-SIMS†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: European Applications of Surface and Interface Analysis - ECASIA'13
Volume 46, Issue 10-11, pages 781–785, October-November 2014
How to Cite
2014), The use of argon cluster bombardment for the surface preparation of paint cross-sections for analysis by ToF-SIMS, Surf. Interface Anal., 10-11, pages 781–785, doi: 10.1002/sia.5510, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!