Special issue article
Adsorbed states of iron(II) phthalocyanine on Ag(111) studied by high-resolution electron energy loss spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Atomic Level Characterization for New Materials and Devices (ALC 2013), Hawaii, USA, 2-6 December, 2013
Volume 46, Issue 12-13, pages 1253–1256, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Adsorbed states of iron(II) phthalocyanine on Ag(111) studied by high-resolution electron energy loss spectroscopy, Surf. Interface Anal., 46, 1253–1256, doi: 10.1002/sia.5529, , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (MEXT). Grant Numbers: 21225001, 24 · 5853
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!