A quantitative model of preferential evaporation and retention for atom probe tomography
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 535–543, August 2014
How to Cite
Takahashi, J. and Kawakami, K. (2014), A quantitative model of preferential evaporation and retention for atom probe tomography. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 535–543. doi: 10.1002/sia.5555
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!