Structure evolution of hydrogenated carbon films from amorphous carbon to fullerene-like nanostructure
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 550–555, August 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C., Ling, X., Shi, J. and Xia, R. (2014), Structure evolution of hydrogenated carbon films from amorphous carbon to fullerene-like nanostructure. Surf. Interface Anal., 46: 550–555. doi: 10.1002/sia.5568
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51261014, 51365026, 51005110
- ‘863’ Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA040207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!