Special issue article
Characterizations, structure and optical properties of ZnWO4:Eu nanorods under high temperature
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
How to Cite
Dai, R. C., Wang, Z. P., Zhang, Z. M. and Ding, Z. J. (2014), Characterizations, structure and optical properties of ZnWO4:Eu nanorods under high temperature. Surf. Interface Anal.. doi: 10.1002/sia.5573
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11304300, 21002097, 11074232 and 11274288
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20123402110034
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932801 and 2012CB933702, WK2030420002 and WK2030220007
- high temperature;
- Raman spectroscopy;
ZnWO4:Eu nanorods were characterized by SEM, TEM, XRD and Raman spectroscopy. The optical properties were investigated by UV–vis and photoluminescence spectroscopy. The temperature-dependent structure and optical properties of ZnWO4:Eu nanorods have been investigated. It was found that temperature-induced monoclinic phase to molten state transition occurred at 1573 K. The ZnWO4 intrinsic luminescence and Eu3+ emission intensities decreased rapidly with the increase of temperature. Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.