Multiple plasmonic effect on photocurrent generation of metal-loaded titanium dioxide composite/dye films on gold grating surface
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 607–612, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Multiple plasmonic effect on photocurrent generation of metal-loaded titanium dioxide composite/dye films on gold grating surface, Surface and Interface Analysis, 46, pages 607–612, doi: 10.1002/sia.5577, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 23760010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 25390051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!