SIMS proceedings paper
Quantifying cell division with deuterated water and multi-isotope imaging mass spectrometry (MIMS)
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
How to Cite
Steinhauser, M. L., Guillermier, C., Wang, M. and Lechene, C. P. (2014), Quantifying cell division with deuterated water and multi-isotope imaging mass spectrometry (MIMS). Surf. Interface Anal.. doi: 10.1002/sia.5581
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5P41EB001974-13, AG034641, R01 AG040019, R21AG034641-01, 5P41EB001974-13, R01 AG040209
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RGP0048
- Ellison Medical Foundation. Grant Number: AG-SS-2215-08
- M.L.S. is funded by the Harvard Stem cell Institute and the NIH. Grant Number: AG-SS-2215-08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!