SIMS proceedings paper
A new approach for determining accurate chemical distributions using in-situ GCIB cross-section imaging
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XIX, Jeju, Korea, September 29–October 4, 2013
Volume 46, Issue S1, pages 83–86, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) A new approach for determining accurate chemical distributions using in-situ GCIB cross-section imaging, Surf. Interface Anal., 46, pages 83–86, doi: 10.1002/sia.5595., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!