Special issue article
Characteristics of phase transition in boron-implanted Ge2Sb2Te5 thin films for phase change memory applications
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Atomic Level Characterization for New Materials and Devices (ALC 2013), Hawaii, USA, 2-6 December, 2013
Volume 46, Issue 12-13, pages 1178–1182, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Characteristics of phase transition in boron-implanted Ge2Sb2Te5 thin films for phase change memory applications, Surf. Interface Anal., 46, 1178–1182, doi:10.1002/sia.5603., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!