SIMS proceedings paper
Coordinated test-rig and ToF-SIMS experiments to investigate the influence of phosphate glass layers on the friction behavior of a wet clutch
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Surface and Interface Analysis
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, SIMS XIX, Jeju, Korea, September 29–October 4, 2013
Volume 46, Issue S1, pages 401–404, November 2014
How to Cite
2014) Coordinated test-rig and ToF-SIMS experiments to investigate the influence of phosphate glass layers on the friction behavior of a wet clutch, Surf. Interface Anal., 46, pages 401–404, doi: 10.1002/sia.5610., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!